New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
M 3V 9A 9
[6 minutes ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 364 comments
the story that they say is based on true events could even be a comedy, but it is not well told, the image is nice but too heavy for my machine, so some parts are hard to watch, at the beginning I had high expectations , but I did not like in fact, is not a great movie and the imbd rating is too high.
M 10V 10A 10
[5 hours ago]
ascariz , 33, M, Malaysia - see his 18 comments
if the country upside down by external force, it's acceptable. but when your own army shoot your own people, it's just fakup man..
M 1V 8A 8
[10 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 364 comments
I did not watch the same movie the other watched for sure, I watched a B low budget crap, maybe the worst movie that I watched in month.
M 4V 9A 9
[10 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 364 comments
When I start to watch the movie, I though ok it have nice camera play, it seems a good plot, but by the end I could not understand a thing about what was happening in the movie, so I liked a lot until I could not understand anymore, If the end would be an other I would put a nice rating cause I like the direction but is yoo confused.
M 5V 7A 7
[10 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 364 comments
The movie is quite ok, but the twist at the end is quite ridiculous. It´s a shame this end.
M 1V 9A 9
[10 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 364 comments
Really bad "B" movie.
M 8V 9A 9
[11 hours ago]
magikero , 35, M, Philippines - see his 173 comments
Good movie. Very much different from the usual sci-fi alien encounters. Do not expect action and fighting in this movie because this isn't an action movie in the mode of independence day, alien or predators
M 10V 10A 10
[11 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 804 comments
A very good and heartfelt movie based on true events. It's more the story of Bobby's mother than Bobby himself as it is about what changed her from being a bigoted, narrow-minded religious fanatic into an advocate of equal rights. It also states a very basic true fact, namely that one's sexual orientation (hetero or homo) is not a matter of choice, but is decided when the child is still in the womb. There is evidence of this, yet it continues to be ignored. One cannot change it through money-making so-called "cures" because it simply is not an illness. Who doubts that fact should ask himself or herself when exactly they had had the luxury of choosing for themselves which of the two they wanted to choose? I think it's safe to say the religion has done much more harm to mankind than homosexuality.
M 10V 10A 10
[16 hours ago]
javibarr , 25, M, Bahrain - see his 9 comments
Great
M 5V 7A 9
[19 hours ago]
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 233 comments
Admittedly I expected a "movie" of horror events, but after watching the first two episodes it turned out to be more of a discussion about how myths etc. are started. I wasn't all that interested. Just read the plot carefully before downloading and then determine if this is worth your time.
M 8V 10A 10
[yesterday]
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 233 comments
Great movie! Excellent and very compelling story. Very good for "based on a true story" which are usually slow. I recommend watching this movie.
M 6V 9A 9
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 364 comments
Much better than I expect, It is without a douby for me a good exorcism movie, well done nice photography worth definitely at least a watch, they say it is a true story but for that I am more skeptic about the similarity with the true events, but we have a good french director here, the movie is in English of course.
M 5V 9A 9
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 364 comments
Surely a good movie for young teens, it must have a nice budget and the story it is a young teen story, it is well done for an entertainment movie, but it is not at all for me, it is a story that was told a thousand times.
M 3V 9A 9
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 364 comments
I did not remenber but I saw the first one and did not like at all, this onr is the second a doc. like, and it is not good at all, they try to make a sort of cult movie but it doesn t work,
M 3V 10A 10
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 364 comments
It is not a horror movie at all, it is not funny at all, it'even quite stupid in my point of view cause the story have no point, did not like at all, have a good image and sound.
M 7V 9A 9
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 364 comments
Wonderful drama romance with a great acting of both main actors, it´s cute, makes you think, a lovely story of how to deal with age and relationships, I loved it.
M 1V 9A 9
[yesterday]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 804 comments
Not the film indicated, but a Russian movie dubbed in English. Utter crap anyway and most certainly not worth watching.
M 5V 8A 8
[yesterday]
jonyxergo , 53, M, Australia - see his 91 comments
Well folks must disagree, for me it was average at best. The plot was ridiculous even for a sci fi film. The shorts are the best part of the movie.. in fact they are the movie. Glad I didn't pay to see it at the cinemas, unlike Blade runner 2049 and I'm still kicking myself that I shelled out good money for that
M 9V 9A 9
[yesterday]
jonyxergo , 53, M, Australia - see his 91 comments
Enjoyed this movie. Good acting, good story
M 9V 8A 8
[yesterday]
jjbee00 , 70, M, United Kingdom - see his 5 comments
good film with a different endding than usal rather sad ending
but enjoyed it thanks to juggs
Page 1234567891011 > >>